This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Email sent to look like Receipt

1. teamwebb2008

How can I get the email sent to a person receiving the application information to look like the Receipt from the person filling out the form? It looks so much nicer than the regular text in an email. I have the send as a text unchecked, but it still emails in a text format instead of the nice, neat receipt sent to the person filling out the application.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Are you using your own template for the email? The default email should have the same format.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. teamwebb2008

No, I'm using the template with MachForm. I haven't changed a thing. I tested the emails to myself. The one sent as the person receiving the form looks like a plain text form and my receipt is the one that's nice and neat.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. redityo

Hi,

Is it "the person" mail client using HTML format or plain text format to view an email ? you should use HTML mail format to display machform email nicely.

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. teamwebb2008

Not sure I understand. Use HTML mail format, this is not an option when setting up the email.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. redityo

Hmmm ... could you send me your machform login information and screen capture for that email format to :

customer.service[at]appnitro.com

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic