This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Emailed File links

1. rocketmedia

I am having an issue when emails of form submissions that are sent to the client. I have fixed the authorization issue so they don't have to be logged in to download the file. The problem i am having now is the link that is being sent to the client isn't adding in the full path to the file it's doing a relative path.

(x-msg://870/form/download.php?q=Zm9ybV9pZD0zJmlkPTE2MjkmZWw9ZWxlbWVudF80)

should be http://www.sitename.com//form/download.php?q=Zm9ybV9pZD0zJmlkPTE2MjkmZWw9ZWxlbWVudF80

any help would be appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Are you using the advanced form code (php code) to embed the form?
    If so, it seems you are using an old version which has some bug with the download link when the form being embedded using php code.

You can fix this by updating your files to the latest version of machform (v2.4)
    Or you can contact us directly and I'll send you the necessary files to fix this bug.

Please mail to: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. rocketmedia

I am still having this issue on another form and it desperately needs to be fixed. Please send me a message when your available to help me with this project.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. yuniar

We're available every day during work hours. Simply open support ticket and we'll help you.
    It would be great if you could provide us with FTP details as well, so that we can check and fix it directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic