This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Emails no longer sending

1. SeanToro

Hey,

All of a sudden emails are not coming through. I really have no idea why, can you have a look www.fourquest.com/form/

Sean

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

That link takes me to your Machform 'admin' log on - but not any use in itself (and I wouldn't post any log on detail to the forum).

I would suggest creating a help request through Appnitro, http://www.appnitro.com/contact and provide them with appropriate log on details so they can check your installation.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. marct

Another thing that could be the issue is that your mail server (web hosting account) has been blacklisted as spam. If you have cpanel, you could do an email trace to see if mail sent from your server gets delivered. That way you could troubleshoot and possibly rule out the server not being the issue.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. SeanToro

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. I have been working with the host to find the problem as well. The problem apparently has been for 3 weeks now when the website was moved from one server to another on the same host (mediatemple) I've done a couple things they told me, but it still hasn't resolved just yet.

marct - We don't use the hosting accounts email service, we have a separate server for that.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. yuniar

If you are using external email service, make sure to configure your website server to turn off "Local Mail Delivery"
    So that any email addressed to your domain will be sent to your external mail server instead of the local server.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic