This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Emails not Received

1. teamwebb2008

Emails were working correctly, here suddenly no one is able to get an email of their submission. The person who is suppose to get the application does not get the email. I can see the entries, but even when I resend the entries, they do not go to the person I send the email too. Has something happened in the last few weeks? Help!!

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Most likely, the mail agent on your server is down or having some error.
    Or if you are using SMTP, the SMTP might be down as well.

I suggest to contact your host tech support as this is server issue.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. tdcl

I dont know if this helps, or if you have sorted this out, yet a long time ago when I first installed and used MachForms some E-mails would not be received, especially confirmation E-mails to some E-mail accounts. If this is your problem then contact your host/ISP, as they may have the website you form is sending the E-mail from on a spam watch and hence you wont get it. It happened to me, so I had to contact my ISP and have my website, and hence E-mail suffix added to a safe list, yet in the end I found it easier to have a 'HELP' section on the form that says if you want confirmation to your E-mail account then use one of the more recognised accounts, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, that sort of thing. Sorry if this has nothing to do with your problem.

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. teamwebb2008

I did just that. Found out that Barracuda, RoadRunner, EmailReg.org all had our forms listed as spam. I had to send information about our club to have it lifted. It will take 48 to 72 hours to have it lifted, not sure if it's working yet, will just have to wait and see.

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic