This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Error after update for review page and resume issue

1. mypaintboy

Hello, We received the two files to update the site for the resume fix issue. After doing so we now get the following error when on the forms page.

SQL: [98] select element_name from ap_column_preferences where form_id=? and user_id=? order by position asc Params: 2 Key: Position #0: paramno=0 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Key: Position #1: paramno=1 name=[0] "" is_param=1 param_type=2 Query Failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause'

I put back the files from the 3.3 release and still get this error. Any clue on what to look for here as it was working just before I uploaded these files.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Have you updated your MachForm to v3.3 by running the upgrade script previously?

It looks like one of your table "ap_column_preferences" is missing one column, the "user_id" column. Which should be created when you ran the upgrade script.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. mypaintboy

Yes thanks we did fianlly re-run the upgrade script to 3.3 and all is now good. THing is, we were on 3.2 and it was working fine untill I did the update for the resume issue.

All is good now though thank you.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic