This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

(ERROR) form with paypal fails

1. mariabarrios

Hello,

I try to be fast, I machform version 4.2, I created a form with the option of having "checkbox" with several options, each option with a different price.

The form works perfectly while not configure option "PAYMENTS".

If I have activated the option "payments" form gets the data, but does not send any mail or the issuer nor the client receiver.

I have perfectly seteados choices (because without triggering payment sends normal), I read the problem in the forum, but pence was solved already, but apparently not yet?

Use: Paypal standard

Could help me?

Pd : Sry for my bad english , i speak spanish.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. mariabarrios

Hi, I solved the problem that certainly was not much of an issue, it was more by misinformation.

Spend than we used version 3.5 we were accustomed to configure our forms and that these (using or not using payments) send the confirmation email to both sender and a receiver (by testing)

In version 4.x onwards these functions are no longer available if (payments) is used which is why I thought the script was not working, but now only sent if you complete the payment, otherwise not.

Maybe this information is placed somewhere in this forum, but not as sticky and not as an advertisement, why I lost almost five days trying to find why the error.

Thank you very much to everyone.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic