This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Error message on Admin panel

1. Lokidog

I have just started to see this line of text at the top on my Admin panel when editing some my forms:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/d/dadad/www/dadad/edit_form.php on line 473

So I checked out the line code for it but have no idea what the problem could be (473 $element[$j]->id = 'lastpage';)

I have also discovered on some of my forms are displaying the "Back" button as a text blue hyperlink instead.

Any ideas anyone?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

The "back" button as a hyperlink is by design (since v3.2). It was usability issue, primary action button and secondary action button should be distinctive enough.

More about this here:
    http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?571

However, if you prefer not to use hyperlink, you can edit the "view.css" file.
    The file should be located under your "data/form_x/css" folder and your main machform folder.

Search for this code:

#main_body input.btn_secondary{
    	background: none;
    	border: none;
    	color: blue;
    	text-decoration: underline;
    	cursor: pointer;
    	font-size: 100%;
    	padding: 0;
    }

remove that block of code.

Regarding the error within the admin panel, that doesn't seems right.
    I'll need to login to your MachForm to check this. I'll reply to your support ticket.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Lokidog

Thanks Yuniar.

Very interesting information you supplied regarding the Buttons. Obviously a lot of thought has gone in to it. The CSS fix was just what I needed for one of the forms, but I can now see the relevance of using the hyperlink option in some cases.
    I've e-mailed my login details to you.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic