This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Error on submit confirmation page

1. blakeb

I just finished my first form. After I click "Submit" I get a couple of errors on the page instead of the "Success! Your information has been received." Any ideas how to fix this? Here are the errors:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/memfirst/public_html/machform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 469

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/memfirst/public_html/machform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:469) in /home/memfirst/public_html/machform/view.php on line 41

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. blakeb

Just wanted to add, the information does show up in the Machform console as having been received, but I never received a confirmation email, nor did my "test" user receive a receipt email.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. blakeb

OK, I may have not configured this correctly. Where do I enter in the email address that will be sending the confirmations?

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. mickpartington

When you have created a form, goto manage forms, and you will see a EMAIL button, click on that

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Willy

As to the error you mention in your first post, read http://php.net/manual/en/function.split.php

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. loisduncan

I'm having a similar issue. I just submitted my first live form to test it and received the following error after hitting submit:

Error sending email: Could not instantiate mail function.
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/procraf1/public_html/machform/includes/helper-functions.php:489) in /home2/procraf1/public_html/machform/confirm_embed.php on line 36

I did receive notification and the info in the Machform admin panel and the receipt was sent correctly. So I'm not sure why I got the error?

Any suggestions?

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Hi Lois,

We got your support ticket. We'll reply there instead.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  8. drayton

Willy, Thanks for the post - I was having the same issue. When I edited the file in Dreamweaver and changed: from "split" to "explode" that fixed it immediately!

Thank you!

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic