This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Error when resume the form and no email sent (3.3)

1. Boon

This issue related to this topic posted by ivycreekelementary

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/session-related-fix-for-confirmation-php-page-does-not-work-with-multi-page-form

my form saved to next page and review page, but if I set form for "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later" bomb...no email sent out when user input email for resume function to send to, no email sent and when I tried to copy and paste the resume page, now I got error

=======================
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/forms.mydomain.com/includes/entry-functions.php on line 353

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/forms.mydomain.com/includes/entry-functions.php:353) in /home/www/forms.mydomain.com/confirm.php on line 79
    =======================

This happened when I upgraded to 3.3 last night...what a bomb...this is only experiencing with 3.3, the version 3.0 was fine before upgraded.

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

This is actually different than the one posted by ivycreekelementary.
    Is the mail functionality on your machform doesn't work at all? Try to go to entries page and re-send the entry to your email.

If you are not receiving it either, check into the SMTP settings of your machform.
    If the problem persist, please contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform. We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Boon

sorry for my misunderstanding the point...

the problem is if I set the form to enable "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later", then the problem happen...but if I remove the check on this option, everything is perfectly working, all emails are sent out, but if I set the form property to use "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later" problem happen again...this is weird...(script upgrade 3.0 to 3.3), for now I just remove all forms option not to use Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later...

Any idea what would have cause the issue? does anyone has this problem before?

Thank you for reply yuniar...

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

When you enabled the "Allow Clients to Save and Resume Later", make sure to test your form using a new browser window. Or even better, logout from your MachForm panel first and then test your form functionality.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic