This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

ERROR: "Your session has been expired. Please click to start again"

1. TFteam

My customers are getting this message "Your session has been expired. Please click to start again" randomly. One customer has provided further details and I was informed he is using Safari Version 6.0.1 (8536.26.14).

I am using iframe and the form is hosted on another domain. Whats the solution to this. Please advise. Thanks.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. TFteam

Another customer just reported: Safari Version 6.0.4 (8536.29.13)

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Safari blocked cross domain session cookies, hence the error you are getting.
    Fortunately, we've found the solution for this.

Please contact us directly and we'll send you the patch for this.
    We'll update the package soon with this fix.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. TFteam

I have emailed you accordingly. Please send new files / instruction ASAP. Thank you very much.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. bmike

Hi... do you have a timeline about release new version of MachForm with this bug fixed? Days or Weeks?
    Thanks

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. TFteam

@yuniar, I received the patch you sent me to get the Safari issue fixed. However, it does not work. I have replied to your ticket/email with a link to my form. Please advise ASAP as we have a lot of visitors using Safari and this really annoy us. Thank you very much.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. yuniar

I forgot to let you know that the fix will only work if you are using the Javascript code to embed the form. If you are using the iframe code, I'm afraid it won't work, since the iframe alone doesn't have any ability to transmit information in the parent page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Deskman

The session-error seems to be a stubborn one... Is there already an overall solution for it in the form of an update?

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic