This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Export Form Entries from Submission complete page

1. mbs

I have several users each with their own password protected form. I want to add a button to the Submission completed page to enable them to download an excel file of all their entries for that form, without them having to log into the admin site. Is that possible?

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. redityo

It is possible to add the link to export excel file into success page. To do this, you can change the success text from :

Success! Your submission has been saved!

to

Success! Your submission has been saved!
    <a href="http://www.yourdomain.com/machform/export_entries.php?id=1&type=xls" >Download here </a>

You can change it by editing the form and don't forget to change the domain name and the form id there with yours.

After that, you need to edit "export_entries.php" file. Go to line 18 and you'll see this code :

require('includes/check-session.php');

simply remove that line from there, that would make your users download the exported file without logged in to machform admin

MachForm Support

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. mbs

Perhaps I am being stupid but what file do i find "Success! Your submission has been saved!" in.

thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. mbs

Just realised my error see its in form properties!, Is their a a way to download any uploaded files also?

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic