This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Exporting Reports

1. rgraby

I like the custom reporting tool but want to be able to export the reports to excel...is this possible? So far I can only find how to export the tables but only want a few fields in an exported report.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Saghalie
    Pro Member

I believe that this already exists. That is if I am understanding you correctly. Go to the reports tab and add a widget. Select the Entries Grid widget and I believe you should be able to select what tables/fields you need.

Regards,

Saghalie
    http://www.kcmhosting.com

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. bjc

Unless I'm missing something, this functionality does not exist as yet does it? One can create an entries grid widget that will display the results on the screen, but no ability to export, correct?

I would like to give individual users an entries grid widget that displays data for them only, as defined in the filter I used to create the widget, and then allow them to export that data as well. Currently I have to export records from the entries grid for them manually based upon manual filters i have to create/select for each export. Unless as I have said I have missed something.

Comments anyone?

Thanks

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

I'm afraid the entries grid widget doesn't have export feature yet. Sorry.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic