This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Extra padding/height #footer div

1. freeze2

I have been trying to remove all padding and margins to the bottom of my form. I have added the following css in the advanced theme section of the admin:

#footer {height:0 !important;display:none !important;}

This works perfectly when using the PHP Embed Code.

When using the JS code to embed the form, this works fine the first time the form is loaded, when the form is loaded again or the page is refreshed, there is about 20px of padding or iframe height that magically appears. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the css or not, but I cannot figure out why it does this or how to get rid of it. If I clear my cache, the padding is gone and the form looks perfect, as soon as I load the page again or refresh the page, the padding is back.

Any guidance would be appreciated...thanks :)

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. tmparisi

Can you provide a link?

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. freeze2

I would prefer not to as it is something in development...but if I need to submit a ticket with a url...I will gladly do that.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. tmparisi

I am just a forum member trying to help, if you want to submit a ticket that is up to you.... But those guys are usually pretty good about getting back to you.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. freeze2

Doing some further testing, it seems that this scenario only happens when using a custom submit button.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. yuniar

It would be great if you could mail us and let us know the URL to your form. We'll check it directly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. freeze2

I will do that...thanks :)

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic