This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

FATAL ERROR on submission of Multi-page Form

1. chrisross39

Finally got this looonnnggggg multipage form logic to work, but after the submit button is clicked the User is correctly taken to the REVIEW page, then if you click submit I get the following FATAL ERROR:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [{element_3}] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php:352 Stack trace: #0 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(264): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('{element_3}') #1 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(108): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(65): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleHeaderFactory.php(60): Swift_Mi in E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php on line 352

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

It looks like you have some problem with the email settings for that form. Try to go to your email settings and save it again.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. chrisross39

If I deselect the option that I, the owner get a copy of the form by e-mail, it works.
    If I reselect the option, so the info is my default info that works with all other forms, the error is generated.

Any other ideas?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [{element_3}] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php:352 Stack trace: #0 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(264): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('{element_3}') #1 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(108): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(65): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleHeaderFactory.php(60): Swift_Mi in E:\Domains\t\tenerifeinsurance.biz\user\htdocs\Machform\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php on line 352

Okay, after looking at this further, for some reason the "reply e-mail" option was set by defaul to "custom e-mail" and the address value was "3", which clearly is not a valid e-mail format. By inputting a valid address or switching this to normal default of "no reply" the form works.

Thanks Yuniar
    Only got the list of pages at top of form to sort now - see separate post.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic