This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

[closed] Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException'

1. rayray519

Getting the following error with "Send notifications to my Inbox" checked. Tested on another form I have and it worked fine.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [BSIM Evaluation] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php:308 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(238): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('BSIM Evaluation') #1 C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(96): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(60): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleMimeEntity.php(573): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array) #4 C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleMessage.php(195): Swift_Mime_SimpleMimeEntity->_setHeaderFieldModel('From' in C:\wamp\www\pst\techeval\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php on line 308

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Usually this is happened if you set the "From Email Address" to be coming from an email field on your form and the field is being left empty. Is this the case?

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. onedegree

We are now also getting this error where we had not prior. Nothing about the form has changed to my knowledge. What should we be looking at to resolve this as we are now down because of it.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. onedegree

Yuniar, I made a copy of the form and it works perfectly. The original form doesn't. The only thing we did is upgrade to v3.2. Please advise.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Try to re-save your email settings page for the original form.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. onedegree

I saved the file back but the issue still remains. I did not edit the MailboxHeaders.php file. Am I supposed to? I do not remember seeing anything about this in the upgrade documentation. What am I missing here for configuration?

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. yuniar

That's odd. Can I login to your machform to check this further?
    Please let me know your machform login via email or our contact form.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. acraigtwins

I am having the same issue. We are are getting the following error when someone submits the form:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [Charlotte Parent Magazine] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php:308 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(238): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('Charlotte Paren...') #1 C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(96): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php(60): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\SimpleMimeEntity.php(573): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array) #4 C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\S in C:\inetpub\charlotteparent\machform\lib\swift-mailer\classes\Swift\Mime\Headers\MailboxHeader.php on line 308

We are using the latest version 3.3

Can you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you,
    april

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. yuniar

Hi April,,,try to double check your destination email address or the sender email address, make sure it has the correct email format.
    Based on the error message, it seems you are using "Charlotte Parent Magazine" as the sender or destination email address.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.