This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Feature request: Allow the "resume page" to be customized

1. williamansley

I have just upgraded our test instance of Machform to 4.6 and I am very glad to see the "customizable resume-email" feature. It will definitely be very helpful for streamlining a work flow we have at the college which "re-purposes" the "save and resume feature" to allow the form to be partly filled it by one person and completed by another. However, it does not go far enough. I would also like to be able to customize the text shown by the "Save my progress and resume later" checkbox, the field label for the email field, the "description" text" to the right of the email field, and the label text for the "Save form and resume later" button that appears when you check the box, as well as the text on the "resume page" that appears after you click the "Save form and resume later" button.

Sorry to be so greedy for new features, but you have whetted my appetite by giving me a big piece of what I wanted, but not all of it.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

3. williamansley

Thank you so much for providing me with the javascript solution in the other thread, although I still want to change the "resume" page as well, if this is possible. However, I would still like to see ability to change this through the GUI interface add to Machform some day and I hope you add it to your to-do list.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic