This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Feature request: automated creation of PDFs on server

1. williamansley

I would like to have the capability added to Machform so that it can automatically generate the PDF file that can now be attached to an email or generated manually in the Entries Manager, and save it into a location on the server when the form is submitted. I cannot use the "email with PDF attachment" feature for this because we have forms that collect sensitive information that should not be sent out in an email.

Ideally, I would like to be able to save the PDF output from the form in an arbitrary location on the server and assign the file name using the Merge Tags that are available for notifications, etc.

Can this currently be triggered by a custom javascript? I am not interested in any solution that involves modifying the baseline Machform code, unless of course, it is a new version of the baseline code from Appnitro. ;-)

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. agdm619

This would be a great feature!

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Thank you for your suggestion. This is actually a great idea to let you keep PDF archive of the original form submission.
    I'm putting this into our feature request list and will consider it further for future improvement.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic