This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] Feature Request: Next Page

1. epicsdesign

Hello, first of all I just wanted to say great job. It is working very nicely.

Though I would like to request a feature that I think would make this script even better.
    I think that it would be nice to have a feature that would be somewhat like the "Section Break" feature only it would make a button that said "Next" that when you clicked on it it would bring up another page to continue fill out the form. This would be really handy on those really long forms that people have to fill out and it wouldn't feel so over whelming for them to fill out. Along with this feature I think that I would be really nice to have a progress indicator.

God bless,
    Jonathan

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hello Jonathan,

You are hitting the right spot, multiple page form is something that has been asked by a lot of users.
    I agreed that this feature should be added to MachForm. However, due to its complexity (since it requires fundamental work flow changes) I can't promise you anything yet.

I'm looking forward to implement this feature, but I'm afraid it would take quite some time.

Thanks for the suggestion!

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. epicsdesign

Alright, awesome. I can't wait!

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.