This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Feature request: require fields before a form can be saved for later

1. williamansley

Please consider giving us the option to make certain fields required before a form can be saved for later. Right now, even if there are required fields on a form, then don't have to be filled in before a form can be saved for later. This makes sense in general, but it would be useful to be able to require that certain fields must be filled in before a form can be saved for later. I need this for an unusual use for the "save and resume" feature, but I think it would be generally useful for people who would like to have a person at least fill in contact information before they saved a form (for example: name. email, phone number) so they could reach out to these people to find out why they never completed the form they started. if they leave it incomplete. If you made this happen on a page-by-page basis for each form with "save and resume" enabled (that is, you could indicate that any required fields on any given page of a multi-page form were required to save as well as submit, the form), that would work for me.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. agdm619

This would be useful for us as well!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic