This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Field borders

1. effithom

Is it possible to remove, or change the color, of the text field borders on forms?

Each border/box seems to default to a dark grey color. Is it possible, through CSS maybe, to change the color or hide the borders?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. redityo

You can create a custom css code to change form field (input box) border color.
    Create/edit a form theme and select "advance css", then put these code to there :

#main_body input.text {
    border:1px solid #cc3300 !important;
    }

or if you want to remove the border , simply change the code to be like this

#main_body input.text {
    border:none  !important;
    }

MachForm Support

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. effithom

That worked perfect on the text fields. Now if I could just get the CSS style to work on the drop down boxes. I'm guessing the drop downs are controlled by the browser, not CSS.

In any event, thanks for your help!

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. andikleinke

May I suggest the option to edit field layout settings, like border, padding, shadow etc., all from within the theme editor? No more messing with CSS code?

This would be a huge plus for MachForm, because from what I can tell, none of the competition allows easy editing of field design. Anyone else who would like to see this happen?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. effithom

I would love to see basic CSS settings/options from within the theme editor, as andikleinke suggested, if possible. Definitely a +1 from me.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Thank you for all your feedback on this. That would be a great addition to the current theme editor indeed. We're looking forward to improve it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic