This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Field colours

1. Lokidog

What CSS class would I have to use to change the background colour of individual fields in the "Custom CSS Class" box?

#??????
    {
    background: #f9a750;
    }

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

You will need to create a theme and then define the class there first. So, for example create a new theme and then put this code into the "Advanced CSS Code" section of the theme:

.my_color{
      background-color: #f9a750;
    }

You can then use my_color into the "Custom CSS Class" box, for any form which uses that theme.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Sunmoon

Hi yuniar,

is that also possible for the background of a section-break field?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Lokidog

This is not working for me, any ideas?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Have you tried deleting your browser cache? If the problem persist, please let me know the URL of your form. I'll check it.

Sunmoon -- it is possible, but you need to target it using the id. Let say your section break is having id "li_3", you can change the color using this code:

#li_3{
      background-color: red;
    }

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Lokidog

Hi Yuniar, I have sent an e-mail with login info.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. redityo

we've got your email, let's continue there.

MachForm Support

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Lokidog

Thanks for the solution, I completely misunderstood the above instructions here (temporary brain melt!) . :o)

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. MBS77

I have tried the above and text colour of my field label refuses to change colour, what am i doing wrong, i know Advanced CSS is worrking as form width works no problems, do i need to put more in the custom class box other than my_color?

Thanks

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. DaveVoss

redityo and yuniar,

I'm amazed at your product and support. Please keep up the good work.

When you solve a posted problem by working with the user offline, I would like it if you would you add the solution here so that we can all see it. I was emailing Mehdi about his dropdown/emailing problem which he said redityo solved, but he wasn't sure what redityo did to fix it, so I couldn't see why perhaps my test of his problem wouldn't work either.

BTW, there are great tutorials on HTML and CSS at www.littlewebhut.com. It is a reference, and it has tutorials and video tutorials that are easy to follow for users like me.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic