This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Form Hangs on Saving

1. raj000

I have about 60 values for a drop down field. When I edit this field, add a few more fields and save, the form kind of hangs, it takes for ever to save. In fact, it never finishes the process. I have to just give it time and close the browser... and most of the times the values have been saved.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. raj000

Please, any help on this will be appreciated. Now it doesnt seem to be saving. Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Please contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform.
    We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. raj000

ok. well i figured out why the form is not saving. It was happening when I used to cut and paste a value as opposed to typing it in.

However, the issue of the form not finishing up the saving process still exists. I shall send you the link with the username and pass.

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. zforray

I see this all the time and can attribute it to the PHP timing out the session. Eventhough I have followed all instruction I could find to increase the built-in PHP timeout and updated the config file, if I work too long on a form and click on SAVE, it will sit there hung and the form will never save.

One trick I stumbled upon was to open another browser tab and log back into the admin control panel.

HTH

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic