This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Form Manager - Extend Form List

1. rscott7706

Hi all, my forms are complete, and we are now hot. I just love the software, and it is going to be a boost for my clients (if I can get them past their learning curve).

There are some things I would like to see in the next version, including (if not already available) the ability to list more forms then ten form in the initial Forms Manager screen.

My client has 12 forms, and although not a rally big deal, would be nice if they could view all 12 in one screen.

Again though it is not a big deal at all....

Thanks for the wonderful software - I wish we could get this out to a bigger web audience - I have tried many forms packages, and this one sure suits my needs well.

Ron

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your suggestion, anyway if you want to change how many form displayed in form manager, you can change it by editing your "manage_form.php" file. Go to line 20 and you will see this line :

$rows_per_page = 10;

by default it will show 10 form per page, you can change it to display 12 form per page. It will be like this :

$rows_per_page = 12;

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. rscott7706

This software is awesome. I already edited the file and all forms now show on initial page.

Thanks redityo!!

Ron

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic