This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Form Manager Navigation suggestion

1. DaveVoss

On the form manager when I have more than one page of forms to manage, I'd like to see the 1...2...3...4 page navigation buttons at the top rather than the bottom, so I don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom every time I work on a page other than page 1.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Thank you for your feedback on this. This one is pretty difficult decision. Moving the pagination buttons at the top make it faster to navigate the forms indeed, however, it will clutters the top section of the form manager (along with the search box and sort dropdown).

Perhaps an alternative for you is to "tag" each of your form into categories. And then use the search box to find your forms quickly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. DaveVoss

Ah, so there is a perfectly logical reason for having the buttons on the bottom only! :-)

Another solution, if it's even possible, would be for MachForm to remember and then to page/scroll to that form that I just saved so that I can view it and decide if I need to make another change.

I do use the tags, and really like that feature that you added, it has created order out of chaos, but the tags don't solve all. However, I suppose that when I know I'll be working on a form for a while, I could give it a temporary tag name that makes it float to the top of the 1st page of my forms. A programmed solution would be prefered, but tags are doable.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic