This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Form Name different to Form Title

1. Robolovsky

Can I assign my form a name in the form manager which is different to that at the top of the form the user sees? For instance I have a from which I need to identify in my form list as: MyCompanyName Marathon Registration Form but I only want the user to see the words Registration Form. Is this possible?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. williamansley

No, this is not possible in the current version of Machform. However, you can add a tag to the form in the form manager to unambiguously identify it in the list of forms.

http://www.appnitro.com/doc-form-manager#tagging

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Robolovsky

This really should be possible I feel. Perhaps something for the next version?

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. williamansley

I agree completely, and we have been promised the option to hide the form title and description through the graphical user interface in version 4.4. I don't know if we will also have the option to give the form a "display name" that will show up on the form itself, as well as a "form manager name" that will show up in the list of forms in the form manager, but I certainly hope so, and I will renew my request for this feature if it isn't forthcoming in version 4.4.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic