This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Form not sending automatic email confirmation

1. donmcnab

Since the recent upgrade my forms are not sending confirmation emails to my address or the person who submitted.
    used to work perfectly on the same forms.
    Any ideas

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. donmcnab

I've discovered the form won't let me email an individual record from a form either

Don

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. AMurray
    Pro Member

Have you double checked all your email settings etc?

Since it may have to do with the 4.2.3 update, would suggest you send a support ticket - http://www.appnitro.com/contact but note the delay in response times (due to high number of requests) - http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/info-support-delay-1?replies=1

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. donmcnab

Thank you. I have tried all the settings. I have 4 forms in use including one that was created by a colleague after the update and they all show the same problem. Before the upgrade they were full in use and working correctly.

I've lodged a support request. The update was done by Appnitro staff on my behalf as I'm computer literate but not at all web software literate!

Don

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. topangan

Hi Don,
    Please post if there is a solution from your support ticket that would be helpful for others (including me).

Thanks,
    Greg

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. jonathandeleeuw

I had the same issue & was able to solve it (partially) by updating the PHP version from 5.3 to 5.6

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. donmcnab

On hold at the moment. There appears to be a problem with blacklisting on my web hosting provider's email server. They are working on it.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. donmcnab

Pleased to say this appears to have been resolved. It was my web site hosts problem. Their mail server had been blacklisted.
    It was coincidence that this happened on the same day that my Machform upgrade was done.
    Thanks to Appnitro support for finding that out and for being patient with me.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic