This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Form occasionally not sending to email

1. dconnell

I've gotten the occasional complaint about the prescription renewal form on our site doesn't send confirmations. This only happens on rare occasion, and I've made 2 or 3 tests a day trying to replicate the problem. Every test has successfully gone through, and I've gotten the confirmation just like I'm supposed to. I've looked at the settings for the form, and it seems fine to me. I've got at least one person who won't use the form because he doesn't think it's reliable.

Any suggestions?

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

I suggest to try asking the person to check into the Spam folder, just in case it's being delivered (this is the most common case).

Also, if you have SMTP server, I suggest to configure your machform to use the SMTP server. You can do it by editing the config.php file and put your SMTP server details there. SMTP server is generally more reliable than the default PHP mail function.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. aolmos

We have experienced the same problem, but with our own server. Occasionally, we don't receive e-mail copies of the forms filled by our customers. Even when the e-mail is resent, we won't receive it.

Sincerely,
    Angel

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. cdaters

I experience this problem sometimes too.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic