This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Found (minor) bug(s) and other stuff in MachForm version 4.

1. MvdL1979

Not a big issue, but I noticed the following:

With a multiple page form setup. It will say 'Continue' (which is shown as a button) and 'Previous' (which is not shown as a button, but as a hyperlink). So apparently the 'Back Button' (in Form Properties > Show more options) is not working as it should?

Also there is a small typo, when the form is set to Dutch, in the 'progression bar'-text. It shows and I quote: Pagina 2 of 4. Though the word 'of' is Dutch it has a different meaning. The correct word which should be used here is: "van", so the full output would be: "Pagina 2 van 4".

Not a big issue, but I noticed it so thought I would share it. :)

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. williamansley

@MvdL1979: The "back button" looking like a link and not a button is the intended behavior, as far as I know. I don't like it either; this should be customizable from within the GUI interface, at least.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. MvdL1979

Hi William,

Yeah after fooling around a bit more with MachForm v4 it looks like it should be like that. I will look into it more to change it though.

Also found something else; if you enable the 'review' form option, the review page will be in English, even if you have selected the Dutch template / settings. Don't know if this is the same with other languages though.

For example;

- it says 'Page 3 of 4' instead of the Dutch version 'Pagina 3 van 4'
    - the word 'TOTAL' is set back to English (where the total price/amount is shown)

Small bugs, but still. I can fix these my own I think. Just need to search for it. ;)

//update

Well I found out where to change TOTAL in the review form.

Edit view-functions.php at line #6414

$payment_total_markup = <<<EOT
    				<ul><li class="total_payment mf_review">
    					<span>
    						<h3>{$currency_symbol}<var>{$total_payment}</var></h3>
    						<h5>{$mf_lang['payment_total']}</h5>
    					</span>
    					{$payment_extra_markup}
    				</li></ul>

You can remove/replace the text between <h5>......</h5>

To change the 'Page x of x' to something in your own language, other than English on form review page edit language.php line #179

$mf_lang['page_title']					= 'Page %s of %s';
    Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic