This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Frustration!

1. alibi

OK. I lost my temper. I've been trying to work around this problem that a bunch of people, including me are complaining about. I purchased the form, installed it correctly and I can't get into the CP to configure it, even if I ask for a new password. You guys ask me for my private entrance to access my server and sort the problem, but I deserve the right to keep my server's privacy.

Instead, why don't you provide us with the proper step-by-step description on how to jump into our server and sort it?'??

I am still waiting for an answer and I am almost demanding a refund, because my professional website remains without a working email form!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. berndtb

Cant you make a ftp entrance only to the MachForm directory?

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. yuniar

alibi -- I noticed that you only submitted one support ticket about an hour ago. Have you submitted another tickets previously? If so, can you let me know the ticket numbers please?

We respect our customers privacy and definitely won't ask any login info unless it's really necessary and you are willing to provide.

Anyway, I've replied to your support ticket regarding this issue and you should be able to access your machform again now.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic