This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Feature Request: Have an option to NOT DISPLAY Form Name On Contact Page

1. comptech520

Have an option to NOT DISPLAY Form Name On Contact Page, but show it always in the Admin panel

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. hgmd2005

I can use this option as well on many of my websites.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. freeze2

Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/form-title-description

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. hgmd2005

Perfect thanks!

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. smorelli

Thank you for the tip. I would like to ask this for a future feature request. Mainly because, for some forms I don't mind displaying the form information, but for others I need to take it off. Changing the view-functions.php file makes the changes site-wide which will not work for me. I need the ability to see the form names on the back end so I know which form I'm working with, but for the sake of managing multiple website needs, it would be great to have the ability to make visible or not on the front end. Thanks!

Perhaps, giving the header tag a specific id in the form creation process with a value to determine if the css should state that it is visible or no? Or maybe add a field like the other fields that says custom css

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. yuniar

As of v3, no need to modify any files for this. You can simply remove the form title from your form and then assign a tag to your form, so that you could easily identify your form from the admin panel.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic