This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

header and footer company names

1. M202A1

Hi.
    I noticed that you have the machform info there. Is it possible to replace this info with the licensed version?

Thank you

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Yes, you can fully customize all your forms with your own logo and branding.

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. debraengelken

How do we customize the footer? What is the CSS code and what code do we replace?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. redityo

if you need to remove "powered by link" in the form, you need to edit "includes/view-functions.php". Search for "Powered By" tord there and you'll find on some places, then remove it.

MachForm Support

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. debra

Would this be done in the Edit CSS portion of the Form Manager? I am not seeing the "includes/view-functions.php". Nor am I finding any thing like, "Powered By". Your patience is appreciated, I am learning so much!

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. debra

/** Form Review **/
    #machform_review_table tbody tr:hover
    {
    background-color: #FFF7C0;
    }
    .alt{
    background: #efefef;
    }
    #machform_review_table td
    {
    text-align: left;
    border-bottom:1px solid #DEDEDE;
    padding:5px 10px;

Is this what I need to delete?

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. ness2u

Hi Debra I just tried this and it works.
    You need to go to your web root directory where you uploaded and installed the software. There you will find a folder called
    "includes". Click here to see where i mean: -n [IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6752/picture7gks.png[/IMG]

Click and open that file. Now you should see a file called "view functions.php". You need to edit this file. (Try right clicking with your mouse, the option to edit it may appear !! (you should probably have a program installed to do this, otherwise you will need to get yourself a program to edit html files.) It is here you will find the words "powered by" somewhere in the document. There are 2 places where it is mentioned. Find them and delete the words or replace them with your preferred words. Save it, and you should be right to go.

Also, if you wish to remove the logo from the form it is doable. First upload your logo.
    Go to CSS. replace the existing route of that image and replace it with the name of the image/logo you just uploaded. Hope that helps
    Goodluck. !

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. debra

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic