This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Headers already sent issue

1. stevenbarnes

Hi

I have a weird problem. Every time i try and edit a file i get the following error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/verysecu/public_html/cform/includes/view-functions.php:1) in /home/verysecu/public_html/cform/view.php on line 88

Even if i add the smallest of changes, seems to also be the same on my pc at home too... any changes whatsoever make these errors appear.

I am using notepad and filezilla

Please help

cheers
    Steve

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That's text editor problem, especially notepad.

Try to edit the original file using another text editor such as Notepad+ ( http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/ ) or WordPad.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. 2kocape

I have just received this message too. I only ever use the software on the server - never use notepad. My forms have worked fine until today. sudeenyl every form I have throws up the following error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/embed.php:8) in /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/embed.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/embed.php:8) in /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/config.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/embed.php:8) in /home/kocoza/public_html/machform/embed.php on line 97

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. 2kocape

Brilliant service, I have to say! Within 20 minutes I have had an email and I was requested to send two files. I received the files back within 5 minutes, uploadded and fixed!!

Unbelievable service, well done!

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. nbngroup

I have the same error now after updating to version 2.0 and removing the Powered By Machform. My boss is flipping out - please help!!

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. nbngroup

my error code - fyi:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nbngroup/public_html/machform/includes/view-functions.php:1) in /home/nbngroup/public_html/machform/embed.php on line 91

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. nbngroup

Please - am using my FTP editor - I can not find the problem Yuniar????? It has been over 2 hours without a response???

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. yuniar

Try to edit your file using another text editor.
    A good one is this: http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/

If you still having problem. Mail me please, I'll just send you the files.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  9. nbngroup

where do I mail you at? I need the files please.

Posted 15 years ago #
  10. nbngroup

sorry - pasted that in the wrong IE box - yuniar I need you to please send me the files

Posted 15 years ago #
  11. yuniar

I've replied to your email and sent you the files. Check your mail please.
    If you didn't get any, check your spam folder, it might ended up there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic