This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Help! Form is not generating data email

1. kimi

Hi, I just made another form for our non-profit group and it won't generate the email with the form data back to us. When I check the Entries area it shows the date the form was created, but it shows the payment status as unpaid, even though we are getting notifications from PayPal that the payment was made. Here is the form. I've made 2 others similar to this in the past with no issues. The only difference with this one is that the amount they pay is variable depending on what they order, but there is a total dollar amount area at the bottom of the form.

http://www.moonsongmals.org/donate/collarsleeves_10_15.html

I've got this all publicized and live now, so would really appreciate some help ASAP!

Thanks,

kt

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. jpello

That's a hard one to work without a screen shot of how you have your notifications set up...

Also, make sure that you don't have an email address in the from 'name' field - we have had several times where that has freaked out the system.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. kimi

Hi, Thanks to Andar with Appnitro, we got this problem solved. He sent me an updated ipnlistener.php file which solved the problem once I uploaded it to the server.

Thanks Appnitro for the awesome support!

kt

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic