This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Help with Upload multiple images and with Page Break

1. raquelrmc

I found 2 problems in this fantstic software:

1.- Suddenly, although I selected the advanced options to upload multiple files, I can only upload 1 picture. Yesterday was working well.

2.- If I insert Page Break I get different errors: sometimes do not save this option, other times "cut" the form and I only see a part of the whole form and other times I get an error message from the server

Please, help me with this!
    Thanks

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

(1) Can you tell us what the settings are under the Advanced File upload options active:

Advance Uploader Options Automatically Upload Files

- Automatically Upload Files
    - Allow Multiple File Upload
    - Limit selection to a maximum files
    - Limit File Size
    - Limit each file to a maximum MB

(2) It's not exactly clear from your description what problem you're having with the multi-page forms.
    (2a) What errors do you get when trying to save the form - do you mean saving the form in the Form Editor, or when trying ot submit data using the form?

(2b) Not sure what you mean by "cut the form". The page break is intended to show only parts of the form i.e. one screen at a time, and you fill in each page at a time, and proceed to the next/

(2c) What is the exact error message you get when you try to view the multiple page form? When does this error occur?

Are you running the correct version of PHP required by this version (3.2) - I think PHP 5.2 is the minimum requirement.

If you can't answer these questions, I suggest you submit a help request to Appnitro directly - http://www.appnitro.com/contact.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. raquelrmc

Thanks for your quick reply!
    Here you have the settings:

- Enable advance uploader
    - Automatically upload files: 20
    - Allow Multiple file upload: 2mb

I am running php 5.4

With the page break I am having a lot of problems. I will send you the error message through email.

Thanks again

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. raquelrmc

I have been checking the form in different browsers and in chrome is working fine, but not in Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I started firefox in secure mode in case the problem was there but happen the same. And neither can upload multiple files in internet explorer!

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. raquelrmc

I found this regarding Internet explorer 9 https://github.com/valums/file-uploader/issues/188. Is that right?

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. raquelrmc

Also with safari is working well.

So, the problem is with firefox 12 (even in safe mode) and Internet explorer 9

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Lokidog

Try emptying the cache in your browsers and test it again, just a thought. :o)

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic