This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

hide send button

1. msavi

on my of my forms i would like to hide the send button. this means the only option for the use is to click on the box "save for later date" and to enter an email address. can u direct me how to do this?

i am assuming in the css i would have to put a hidden value just not sure what exactly.

thank you

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

I don't know the answer specifically but wanted to comment on what you are asking: what is the purpose of having a form that a user can't submit the data in?

Also I don't know if you misunderstand the function of the "Save and Resume Later" button, but it does not actually submit the data; it allows saving a partially complete form if the user needs to leave their computer, and allows them to come back, and finish the submission (but they need the "submit" button for that).

It's not for retrieving or editing a **submitted** record since it hasn't been sent at that point.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. msavi

i want one user "NOT" to be able to send it only to use the "Save and resume button"

another user will then use the link - make whatever corrections and submit it.

i want to be sure the first user does not push the SEND button

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic