This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

How do I build a contract

1. kellykakishphotographygmailcom

I have had this since September and keep "walking away" because I am so confused. How do I create a contract with a paypal payment link? I submitted a request to have this installed to my website but I have not yet build or created anything. Please help me. Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Signup for a paypal account.

Build your form. When that is done; select the "Payments" button from the manage form area and enable the merchant.

et voila!

Regards,

Saghalie
    http://www.kcmhosting.com

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Todd

Hi Kelly,

Don't give up. It does take some time to build out a form... especially if you haven't done so before. However, Machform makes it very intuitive to build really powerful forms. Before you begin, you might just write out on paper a list of all the fields you want in your contract. Then once your list is created, go into Machforms administration area and add the fields by dragging and dropping them on to the form layout area. Important fields will need to be set as required. Once you have all your fields in place, copy the javascript code into the page on your site where you want the form to appear. You won't likely get everything correct on the first pass... so go back to your form area and tweak things until you have them the way you need them.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to ask.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Saghalie
    Pro Member

What version of MachForm are you running?

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic