This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

How to get emails + PDF

1. Eagle

Hi,

I can't figure out how to get the submitted forms to my email with the entry of the form as PDF in attachment?

I've set up an email linked to my domain (Created it in my DirectAdmin), filled in the SMTP settings and placed that email address in my settings and even changed the email in the "notifications"-section of my forms, but still nothing.

Is there a way to get it working?

Thanks,

Eagle

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

You mean to send the submission content as a PDF.......? That's in the "Notification Settings" options.

When in the Notifications Settings screen, look for the link "More Options" link in the blue ("Send Email Notification to my Inbox") or red ("Send Confirmation Email to User") panels.

You should see that under the "Your Email Address" (blue panel) and/or "User Email Address" (red panel) on the right hand side, (for example in the blue panel).

For both of these, you will see the check-box with the option : "Attach Completed Form Data as PDF File."

Is that not what you wanted? Note this is a recent feature addition in the 4.x series from what I recall. If something's not quite right even after checking the above, suggest you contact Appnitro direct - http://www.appnitro.com/contact for more specific assistance and perhaps confirm with them what version this feature was introduced in. In fact the ability to email as a PDF the submission contents was in V 4.4
    See http://www.appnitro.com/blog-machform44-released

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Eagle

Hi AMurray,

Thanks for your message.

It was indeed what I was looking for.

Added my SMTP settings and Yuniar did the rest ;-)

Thanks!

Eagle

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic