This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

HTML confirmation email

1. berndtb

It's amazing if you select HTML on confirmation email no emails received and it's unbelievable you just have to enter a letter in confirmation email and select HTML no mails received and then you select text and email received the code that triggers spam filter over the whole world it's in the code of machform...

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. jpello

We've been using Machform for over 3 years with thousands of external and internal surveys and registrations for events without any issues

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. berndtb

Yes I know and its because the provider of mail systems today more and more beginning to delete incoming mails that they think is spam and don't put them in spam-box if something is suspicious, I never had any problems until now when the mails don't show up in spam-box but deletes before it arrives, this is impossible to find a solution for and I called 10 suppliers of mail server 5 had implemented this and I ask why it had nothing to do with security if the suppliers of mail service are afraid of getting on spam list its outgoing mail that matters or?.
    Today I try mailing entries from machform and because there isn't a text option, no one of my 25 test mail arrives, google and hotmail don't have this problem is there spam its placed in spam-box.
    I think you know this also, mails deleted if any of this is exceeded...
    - 25 emails / 5 min
    - 250 emails / 1 hour
    - 50 recipients / 5 min
    - 500 recipients / 1 hour
    - 100 spam / 8 hours
    - 100 failed deliveries / 1 hour
    - PHP send 5 recipients / mail

Its beginning to get difficult to send mail...

Regards / Berndt

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic