This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Write a thankyou for Yuniar and his team!!

1. conceive

Hi, I don't know if you hear this often enough, so..

I've been using MF for about 4 years... You guys have provided us a remarkable product and it has made things much easier and efficient for us all to gather information from our clients and customers in a highly elegant and customizable way. Besides that, you have patiently dealt with countless customers of your own [like me] with all our issues and demands and have delivered on maintaining your product/standing behind it. Your customer service is stellar and you have always been open to feedback, suggestions, criticisms and feature requests. Wow, you guys are truly set apart form other providers out there and we all have something to learn from you. Your work is truly inspiring. So,... if you haven't heard it enough, I'll say it for the rest of us who are too busy to say it themselves: thank you!

If I were on top, I'd vote you guys for small web-based company of the year, maybe of the decade!!

Sincerely,
    Julian F. [Los Angeles]

PS- oh and another feature request: modify the "What People Are Saying" section on your homepage to work more like an RSS feed... : ]..

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Oh wow... I'm speechless... Thank you!!

This is by far the most fascinating testimonial we ever received
    I'm really glad you found MachForm useful :-)

I've included your testimonial into our testimonial page and made a link to this thread.
    And thank you for the suggestion!

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. csamuel69

+ 1 on this one "conceive" what you said is very true and as a small business owner i can say great customer service and they always address your questions.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. jhinkle

+1 - great product, great service!

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. conceive

You're welcome Yuniar, you guys really deserve it.
    I've only been on forum for a couple years but I think I've actually been using mf since v1. Maybe from 2007 : ]..

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. mistiwhite

I cannot say enough wonderful things. I've been using machform for 2 years - and absolutely nothing but easy to use and success. Then, I decided to look in to tinker around while thinking about upgrading and messed something up.

Customer Service was SO FAST that the problem was fixed and the upgrade was made OVERNIGHT WHILE I SLEPT.

Really, that's absolutely amazing - both on the speed of service, but on the friendliness of customer service!

Thank you is not sufficient for how I feel!

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. topangan

I concur with everyone's sentiments. During the times I have struggled with the product (mostly learning how to use it) I have always felt that help would come and I never felt alone. You guys are the most responsive software company that I have ever worked with! Keep up the great work!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. conceive

:]

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic