This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Installation Error

1. acraigtwins

Hello,
    I was just trying to install a new copy of the latest version. When I went to run the installer, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY' in C:\inetpub\lknparents\machform\installer.php on line 31

Do you know how to fix or is something not installed on my server?

Thank you,
    April Craig

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

It seems the PHP PDO extension on your server doesn't have the MySQL database driver enabled. I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and ask them to enable MySQL driver for your PHP PDO extension.

They should be able to do this easily by modifying the php.ini file. These lines should be set within the php.ini file:

extension=pdo.so
    extension=pdo_mysql

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Yogii

I'm getting a similar error -

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY' in D:\Hosting\3941743\html\machform\upgrade.php on line 37

Is this the same problem?

Thanks,
    Karl

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hi Karl -- That's the same problem indeed. I suggest to contact your hosting tech support and let them know.

Is your site hosted at GoDaddy? If so, you'll need to use their Linux hosting plan instead of Windows.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Yogii

So, if I was on a Windows platform using 2.xxx and working, now that I've upgraded to 3.xxxx I have to move to a Linux platform????

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Ok, so version 3 is using new library for the database (PDO) that offer lot better security against SQL injection.

Technically speaking, the PDO library is available for PHP on any platform (Windows or Linux)
    However, for some reason, GoDaddy doesn't support it on their Windows server. You can confirm to GoDaddy directly to make sure.

We won't be able to revert the code to use the old mysql library on version 2, for improved security reason. Sorry.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Yogii

Thanks. I seem to be making some progress, however during the upgrade script, I got this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 26074255 bytes) in /home/content/96/9003396/html/machform/lib/dbbackup.class.php on line 136

So, what's next?

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. sedolan

I'm using Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with Parallels Plesk Panel (Small Business Panel), How do I enable support for pdo mysql?

PDO support enabled
    PDO drivers sqlite, sqlite2

As of right now I have sqlite and sqlite2 supported according to phpinfo(), again how do I enable support for mysql?

Thanks in advanced,
    -Sean

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. sedolan

I am still having a problem with this PLEASE help.. I have googled and looked all over the place but I have yet to get this going, please help or I will have to return your product and get my money back.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. yuniar

Hi Sean -- have you tried the suggestion I posted above? You need to update your PHP configuration file (php.ini) and set this value:

extension=pdo_mysql

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic