This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Installation script

1. effithom

I've just installed machform on my webserver for the first time. I then ran the installer.php script in my browser and received the following error:
    "Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/wil/public_html/machform/installer.php on line 29".

As a result, the installer never runs. What am I doing wrong or need to change?

Please help.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/wil/public_html/machform/installer.php on line 29

I did a Google search on Fatal error: class PDO not found and it would appear this is a PHP error (not caused by Machform) so it needs to be investigated and fixed by your hosting service.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Fatal+error%3A+Class+%27PDO%27+not+found&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

If you can run the phpinfo.php script (commonly available on the 'net) that gives you the information about your server, you can see if the PDO section is enabled or not.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Yes, it seems the PHP PDO extension is not enabled on your server. Please contact your hosting tech support and ask them to enable PHP PDO extension with MySQL database support.

They should be able to enable it easily, as it's quite common nowadays.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. effithom

Thank you both for your reply. I'll be sure to contact my host to enable this.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic