This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

iPhone image upload questions...

1. barrycotter

Hi,
    I saw a reference to a bug fix in 4.3 for image uploading from an iPhone... apparently the camera should be enabled in 4.3? We were just upgraded to 4.3.1 this weekend and I don't see the availability to access the camera in the file upload dialogue, only access to the photo library on the iPhone. Should this be working, shouldI have access to the camera or am I missing something?

I would also like to know... when selecting images from a computer, the file naming is correct. When selecting images from the iPhone camera roll or an album MacForm names the first image "image.jpg" and then names subsequent images "imagexxx.jpg". It doesn't use the correct or actual file name from the camera roll. Is this a bug or expected behaviour? I'd like the correct file naming or better yet, control over the file naming if the system can't grab the correct file name.

Thanks

Barry

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Barry,

Make sure to go to your file upload field properties and turn on the "Enable Advanced Uploader" option.
    Also, you need to disable the "Allow Multiple File Upload" option, since the camera can only attach one image.

Regarding the image names, I'm afraid we can't change this, since the name being sent from the iPhone are simply named "imageXXX.jpeg".

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic