This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Is it possible to hide images in email?

1. TFteam

I used for some fields to display images along with some text.
    And i am wondering if it's possible to hide images in the email that we received? thx

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

I would be guessing that it is part of the email template content.

I would say that you can possibly make the emails the Admin receives "text only" rather than "HTML" format. You can set these separately - the Admin can receive one format the user's auto-reply can be sent differently in HTML format.

Not sure that is what you mean but please post back with further detail.

Are the images part of the content of the email, or are they uploaded files through the form?

Without seeing the form, and email template(s) it is difficult to give any more of a direct answer.

Suggest you email Appnitro direct with this question, as they can log in to your Machform and check it (if you give them access).

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. TFteam

I tried contacting Appnitro team last week and haven't heard back from them. Usually they are pretty fast on response.

I then read somewhere that they are 'away'? Any idea when they will be back etc.? Thanks

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. yuniar

We're not away. Can you let me know what was your ticket number please? I'll check it.
    Also, make sure to check into your spam folder. Our replies sometimes being filtered into the spam folder.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic