This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Items marked as "ADMIN ONLY" showing up in confirmation emails

1. tomeksiara

First of all, congratulations on making such great product that overcomes one's lack of coding knowledge, yet allows him to create stunning customizable forms. Kudos.

I have only one problem like in topic:
    I am marking an item "ADMIN ONLY" because I don't want for any submiter to see that item on any part of the process but it's otherwise. ADMIN ONLY items arent shown in the form but they are shown on review part of submiting form and in the confirmation e-mail.
    Is it possible to remove this "ADMIN ONLY" data from both review area / confirmation e-mail?
    I'd really appreciate help in this matter.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. tomeksiara

A little update...
    I was logged in to administration panel which resulted in showing up ADMIN ONLY items in every step of form submission including confirmation e-mail. <b>Logging out from admin panel helped out on 2 first steps.</b>
    Still, I receive ADMIN ONLY data in confirmation e-mail these are items in <b>0) INFO WEWNETRZNE</b> (oddly only 2 of 3 "ADMIN ONLY" items show up in this email).
    You can find this form here.

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. redityo

Hmmm it's odd.. I test my form and it's not showing "ADMIN" filed in review page neither in email confirmation.
    Try to log out from your machform and clear your browser cookie/cache. Then make a submission to your form without logged in to your machform.

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. tomeksiara

it was indeed my fault, i wasnt logged out from administration panel.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. specializedheli

This seems like an easy fix, any suggestions?
    I would like to have the admin open and be able to send emails to the customers at the same time.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. yuniar

Can you explain more about what you need please? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly.

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. specializedheli

I would like to edit my customer forms and then resend them edited back to our customer. We use these for booking tours. Our customers fill out the form and then we change the form to a new status when we confirm the reservation.
    At this point the admin is open and when we resend the form to the customer it shows all of the admin options also. I would like the option to resend forms from the admin panel without sending the admin information along with the form. I would also like an easy way to resend the form from the admin panel. That might be the easiest way.
    Thanks-

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic