This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Logging Out In Middle Of Creating A Form

1. Valda

Hi Yuniar.
    While I'm creating a new form I keep getting logged out (in the background). So when it comes to saving and viewing the form, it's not there and I have to start all over again.

Also how do you intergrate on of the themes from the themes gallery? Also if you use a theme from the gallery, will it still have the MachForm Logo? I would prefer to have my own website header but I don't know how to do this.

Take care.
    Valda

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hmm.. that's weird. Is it always like that or just sometimes?

To integrate the themes from the gallery, simply download the CSS file and then copy the content of the file into your form's CSS code.

The CSS from the gallery doesn't have any logo attached. So you should be able to add your own logo.

On your CSS code, search for a section like this:

/**** Logo Section  *****/
    h1
    {
    }

Now, just edit/add background-image to your image path inside that h1 section. So your final code would be something like this:

h1
    {
    	background-color:#dedede;
    	margin:0;
    	min-height:0;
    	padding:0;
    	text-decoration:none;
    	text-indent:-8000px;
    	background-image: url('http://www.appnitro.com/demo/images/machform.gif');
    	background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

You could also adjust the background-color to suit your need.
    Hope that helps.

Let me know if you have any difficulty.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. Valda

Hi Yuniar. I don't know, I'm not very good at css as I don't understand it :)

I changed the url image to my own header. All it did was remove the MachForm at the top part of the form. This I can live with.
    In the css I can't seem to find where the "powered by MachForm" at the bottom of the form.
    You should start an affiliate program. I'd then leave the "powered by MachForm" using my affiliate link.

How does one load on of the themes in the theme gallery to use?

With regards to the logging out problem, I think it's just the server timing out. I'm just getting into the habbit of saving each field I add. So no worries about this.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

To remove the "Powered by MachForm", you will need to modify includes/view-functions.php file. Search for the text there.

Other than that, you only need to modify the CSS.

To use the theme, download the particular CSS file and then copy the code into your form CSS. From your admin panel, click "Edit CSS".

If you are having difficulty and need some help, please mail me your FTP login info.
    I'll set it up for you.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic