This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Logic question

1. usvi4me

I have a 6 page form integrated with stripe.
    On the first page I have the selection page with four checkboxes directing the user to page 2, page 3, page 4 or page 5 depending on their selection.
    Page 6 ais the Review Page and Page 7 is the payment page.. Each page has it individual calculations field related to that page ONLY so the user should not be able to go to a different page. So when the previous page is clicked on the pages it has to go back to the first selection page.

How can I set up the following logic?
    When the user lands on page 2, does their selection and press the continue button to go to the reviews page (page 6)?
    When the user lands on page 3, does their selection and press the continue button to go to the reviews page (page 6)?
    When the user lands on page 4, does their selection and press the continue button to go to the reviews page (page 6)?

When I select the destination page in the logic field to Review Page, I can select Page 2 but after that I just don't know.
    And the browser cache doesn't clean out the testing either. The pricing stays there all the time.

Is there a document available somewhere containing the logic code?

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. usvi4me

Never mind. Each page has a quantity field that is required so I set the logic for the greater than 0.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic