This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Logic: Skip to page not working

1. chinuba

Hello.
    Can any one help?

When I do the logic and tell the form to skip to the last page if someone selects a certain field, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. jeremyownby

I can't get my logic to work to skip pages either...i.e....user completes one page and should be sent to the payment page, not the next "hidden page" in the form. I have tried every way I know how to manipulate the logic, but it always progresses through to the next sequential page. The only time skipping has worked is if I set up logic to skip from the very first page of the form to another, but once the resulting page is completed and the submit button is clicked it progresses through each of the other pages. Please help... Machforms has been a great product. Thank you for that!

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. yuniar

There was some bug related with the skip logic functionality on some certain condition. Please contact us directly and we'll send you a fix for this.
    http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. timcov

I had an intermittent problem with getting page logic to work and I concluded (rightly or wrongly) that it becomes disabled when a user is using a retrieved saved form. Is that correct or was I mistaken?
    I ended up using the show/hide field logic instead because the ability to save and retrieve form entry data is critical for my application.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

The logic should be working, even though you are using the resume option.
    If you would like us to check this further, please contact us directly and let us know the URL to your form. We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Drizztfire

Hi yuniar,
    I'm in the same situation than jeremyownby. Is this something fixed in version 3.5 ? (I'm currently on 3.4)
    If so i'll update right now :)

Thanks !!

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. yuniar

We've fixed many things with v3.5
    I suggest to update your MachForm first.

If the problem persist, please contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform.
    We'll check it further.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic