This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Logo & Templates

1. erdbeere

I just got machform and so far its great, but I can't figure out how to add a logo or how to use one of the templates...I tried searching and read stuff like just replacing 'machform.gif' with my logo, but I don't know where to do that... And I want to have the form bg white, but the rest of the page a different color (kind of like its set up in the templates) but I can't figure out how to do that either...can anyone help me?
    Thanks!

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Edit the CSS of the form you want to change. Just look for the logo image and replace it with your own.

Saghalie

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. erdbeere

ok so I found the spot in the css where it had the code for the machform logo, but I never even saw the logo on my form..and when I replace it with my logo, it doesn't show up either... am I editing the wrong css or what?

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. erdbeere

Soo I got the logo to show up...but I can't figure out how to center it?

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. NLA

This may not be the best way to do this, I'm still learning as I go. But, I was able to center the logo this way in the css:

/**** Logo Section *****/

#main_body h1
    {
    background-color:#dedede;
    margin: 0;
    min-height:70;
    padding:0;
    text-decoration:none;
    text-indent:-8000px;
    background-image: url('/logo.gif');
    background-position: center; <<<<<<<< add this line
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. redityo

You absolutely right NLA, thank's

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. earlyface

A quicker way to write the code would be:

background: #ffffff url(link_to_img.jpg) no-repeat center;

There are other attributes you can add to this, but for centering an image, you just need this one line of code. It really cleans up the CSS and makes everything easier to manage.

Posted 15 years ago #
  8. tania

Hi - I am using the background-postion:right; for my logo, but this hugs the right line of the form (right-justified). I would like to put some padding? margin? so that it has some space between the logo and the right-side. How do I do this? I have tried to change the padding number above, but this does not help. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic