This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

lost password need help

1. jamesh

what the heck do you do if your brain quit working after you ran an install and you don't remember the password for the admin?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. redityo

You can edit "config.php" file and search for these line in there :

/** Admin user and password **/
    define('ADMIN_USER','admin');
    define('ADMIN_PASSWORD','admin');

it will help you to remember the machform admin login :)

MachForm Support

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. vu2mhk

I too have forgotten my password at the end of an install BUT I cannot find those lines in my config.php
    /** Admin user and password **/
    define('ADMIN_USER','admin');
    define('ADMIN_PASSWORD','admin');

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. williamansley

You are looking at a very old message and the information in it may no longer be relevant. If you haven't done so already, you should contact Appnitro directly about this issue using the contact form:

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. AMurray
    Pro Member

@vu2mhk the method by redityo 6 years ago doesn't work in modern versions (beyond 3.x) - but the solution is very easy:

On the admin login there is a check box "I forgot my password" - click it and enter the email address associated with the account; Click the button "Reset My Password" - the system emails you a new one. Check your in-box and just in case, your spam folder/filtering software.

Assuming you mean the password for the Administrator section, and not the "password protect this form" function. That is easily overcome too. You just log into the admin, go to the form that's password protected and uncheck the password protection check box option in the form properties.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic