This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

mac forms error adding fields

1. nicholasdring

Hi, I have created a regular user that has no access to exisitng forms but can create new ones.
    When this user goes to create a new form he gets an error when he drops a field type on to the blank form.
    The error says:
    Uh oh, we're having some difficulties.
    [Warning]

Our apologies, we're unable to reach the server.
    Please try again within few minutes.

If the problem persist, please contact us and we'll get back to you immediately!

I've created other users to test this out and it does it with all of them unless they are admins

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. williamansley

I believe I had the same problem you are seeing. It is due to a bug in an early version of Machform 3.3. If you downloaded Machform 3.3 within a day or so after it was released, you probably need to get the patched files. See this thread:

http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic/error-when-trying-to-create-initial-field-in-form-in-machform-33?replies=3

Don't ask me why Appnitro didn't announce this bug or the patched files for it more prominently on their web site or why they didn't assign a new 3.3.x release number for the patched version. I think they should have done so.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. hgmd2005

I upgraded my MachForms to 3.3 on August 8. I'm having a lot of the issues that have been explained. Saving issue, fields names not saving.. and so on. Has there been an even more recent version released?

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Version 3.3 is the latest one. Can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please? We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic